Origin: a Latin derivative
meaning "Gift of the Earth."
At doTERRA we encourage all employees to seek out opportunities that will expand their skill set. We strive to help achieve personal career goals by providing opportunities of growth and movement throughout the company.
The Operations Senior SAP Configuration Analyst is responsible for design, configuration and testing of all aspects SAP operations application, including fully understanding the capabilities and limitations of the native SAP functional solution, as well as providing module configuration and analysis support. This position may work closely with business leaders and will with subject matter experts, as well as others within IT to align business requirements/needs and application solutions/services. Candidate is responsible for developing and delivering effective operation solutions for our business, which leverages SAP and industry standard best practices.
- Provide SAP configuration expertise for all operations related functionality to support the Source to Pay and Schedule through Stock business processes; including subcontracting, stock transport order, purchase orders, work flows, release strategies, MRP, Forecasting, FI and SD integration, warehouse operations, putaway & picking strategies, storage bins, physical inventories, bill of materials, routing, planned orders and production orders, and master data.
- Ability to work with LSMW, BODS as well as IDOC’s
- Strong functional, communication and organization skills, with a proven ability to effectively meet deadlines and milestones as well as provide timely updates
- Deep functional knowledge of data, processes, and integration points with operations and other SAP modules, SAP and industry standard best practices
- Ability to ensure strong alignment between the business requirements/needs and the application solutions/services
- Develop and maintain appropriate documentation for architecture, design, implementation, and testing activities
- Facilitate business process and master data redesign ensuring alignment with SAP best practices
- Provide functional specifications for enhancements, interfaces, forms, and reports to support business requirements and/or legacy applications
- Experience working with third-party tools such as ERP Maestro and Winshuttle
- Ability to work closely and effectively with super-users and end-users
- Assist team members and customers with problem-solving related to software application performance and usage
- Provide support to ensure business operations are not interrupted or delayed
- Ability to foster teamwork in a fast paced project environment
- Bachelors and/or Master’s Degree in IT-related field, or equivalent experience
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a professional environment with an Enterprise platform (SAP S/4 HANA or ECC/MM PP LG LE QM WM experience preferred).
- Experience dealing with third party logistics companies and integration technologies
- Experience with Fiori SAP preferred
- Demonstrated technical ability and determination to meet company objectives
- Excellent knowledge of operations-related business and implementation processes
- Experience with at least 2 full life-cycle enterprise-level operations implementation project
- Strong understanding of system integrations (SAP Process Orchestration experience)
- Experience with Manhattan Active Supply Chain software and SQL databases
- Collaborate with business users to determine and implement new critical system functionality
- Detail-oriented with strong problem-solving skills, and ability to analyze a situation for potential future problems
- Test automation experience preferred
- Able to meet the development demands of a dynamic, growing company
We are currently accepting applications for this position.
doTERRA International, LLC. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, protected veteran status, or disability.