Origin: a Latin derivative
meaning "Gift of the Earth."
At doTERRA we encourage all employees to seek out opportunities that will expand their skill set. We strive to help achieve personal career goals by providing opportunities of growth and movement throughout the company.
Job Title: Sr. SDET
Reports To: Director IT Quality
The Sr. SDET works closely with our functional and development teams to ensure the systems built and maintained at doTERRA meet expectation and integrate well with the rest of the enterprise landscape. All applications must be maintained globally. Scale, availability, and Performance are key concerns. While we are striving for more comprehensive automation there is no substitute for manual review of applications. The Sr. SDET is expected to drive to quality by all means available.
The ideal candidate will be a strong team contributor, will be eager to learn, be relentless in developing their craft as a software professional will seek other’s experience, and will find great satisfaction in the patient pursuit of excellence. doTERRA is an ambitious and growing international company that will provide challenge and reward for years to come.
- Primary responsibility is to ensure quality of both of applications and systems as well as in the tests that are produced to validate those applications and systems.
- Perform code reviews of automated tests
- Perform reviews of test scripts
- Research industry trends and developments in QA
- Refactor tests intelligently and systematically
- Senior expert in E-Commerce
- Level 3 support (helps drive resolution when an issue is isolated to their area(s) of expertise).
- Assists the Development and Operations in diagnosing issues.
- Mentors other QA engineers
- Works with the development team provides aggressive yet realistic estimates. Holds team accountable to their estimates.
- Create and maintain load and performance tests to accurately model customer behavior on production site.
- Ability to create automated testing frameworks to support complex ecommerce usecases and high volume sales sites.
- Minimum of 7 years writing and maintaining test automation scripts and testing frameworks for high volume web applications
- Minimum of 10 years testing applications
- Technical Master’s Degree preferred (Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, etc.)
- Web frameworks (jQuery, Bootstrap, and similar)
- Data management (SQL, XML, JSON, JPA)
- Web services (REST, SOAP)
- Testing using Selenium, Appium, Katlan Studios,
- Load testing using jMeter, Gatling, Grinder or similar
- Continuous Integration and Delivery
- Agile methodologies
We are currently accepting applications for this position.
doTERRA International, LLC. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, protected veteran status, or disability.