Origin: a Latin derivative
meaning "Gift of the Earth."
At doTERRA we encourage all employees to seek out opportunities that will expand their skill set. We strive to help achieve personal career goals by providing opportunities of growth and movement throughout the company.
The Sr. Telecom Engineer is responsible for the ongoing administration and maintenance of doTERRA’ s domestic and international Contact Center infrastructure and applications. Call Center infrastructure consists of Avaya core solutions, SIP trunks, H.323 end points, Avaya System/Session Managers, Avaya SBCE’s and Call Center applications such as Avaya Control Managers, Oceana Multi Channel solutions, Agent Workspace, Avaya One X Agent, CMS, AES, Analytics, Avaya WFM 15.x and various hosted voice technologies used globally.
- Provide Sr level administrative support for Avaya Oceana/Breeze call center applications/integration for Voice, Chat, SMS, Social Media, and email.
- Design, test and deploy attribute-based call flows for voice and digital channel processing utilizing various applications such as Avaya Experience Portal/DSS, Business Rules Engine and Engagement Designer.
- Assist Telecom team with day-to-day operational support requests/issues with focus on Avaya Control Manager, Avaya Workspaces, Avaya AES and integrations into doTERRA’ s SAP/C4C/CRM.
- Responsible for maintaining voice server patching and firmware updates for the core Oceana infrastructure.
- Provide on-call rotation coverage and escalation for service affecting voice communication issues.
- Maintain and monitor telecommunications infrastructure performance, usage and management reporting.
- Provide support for out of hour’s maintenance, system/software upgrades, firmware patching, trouble resolution and support international operations.
- 3+ years supporting large 1000 seat multi-channel contact centers utilizing the Avaya Agent Workspace application for omni-channel flow handling for Voice, digital Chat, SMS, Social Media, email flows.
- 3+ years hands on voice/digital process flow build/design utilizing attribute routing on Avaya Oceana/Breeze, AEP/DSS, Engagement Designer, BRE (Business Rules Engine) and Analytics reporting solutions.
- Working experience configuring/supporting Omni-Channel agents within Avaya System Manager, Avaya Workspace’s, Avaya One X Agent, Avaya Control Manager.
- 10+ years Avaya voice system administration experience supporting global voice infrastructure including global contact centers.
- Hands on experience with Avaya application/firmware patching/maintenance with focus on Oceana applications in a VM server environment.
- Programming experience with Avaya Communication Manager 8.x, G450 gateways/Survivable core/LSP, AES, ACD call routing, ASBCE, Session/System Manager, AES, CMS and Avaya WFM 15.2
- Experience with What’s App, Facebook Messenger will be a plus.
- In-depth experience and knowledge of SIP, TCP/IP, UDP, RTP, DHCP, H.323 protocols as well as experience with international SIP/ISDN PRI/E1 TDM voice technologies is preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering- requirement can also be met with current Avaya certifications and or working experience supporting Avaya contact center infrastructure with focus on Avaya Oceana.
- Experience with Avaya LDAP integrations with System Manager, Avaya WFO 15.2.
- Familiarity with Solar Winds administration.
- Knowledge of Linux server release 5 or later OS.
- Experience with VMware ESXI, Nutanix a plus.
- Experience with Microsoft Visio, Lucid Chart, Excel, Share Point (Microsoft Office Suite).
We are currently accepting applications for this position.
doTERRA International, LLC. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, protected veteran status, or disability.