Origin: a Latin derivative
meaning "Gift of the Earth."
At doTERRA we encourage all employees to seek out opportunities that will expand their skill set. We strive to help achieve personal career goals by providing opportunities of growth and movement throughout the company.
This position is for a staff accountant to assist with general ledger accounting, intercompany billing, reconciling intercompany balances and bank reconciliations. The job will include analyzing accounts and making journal entries in SAP. Duties will also include assisting with month end close processes, completing account reconciliations, and creating accounting reports for the business.
- Closing Responsibilities
- Intercompany reconciliations - tying out receivable and payable accounts with subsidiary and other related entities
- Intercompany billings
- Perform bank reconciliations
- Sales vs COGS reports and cash to sales reconciliations. Calculating mark-up percentages from intercompany invoices and checking for discrepancies and making adjusting journal entries when required.
- Goods Receipt/Invoice Receipt analysis
- Account analysis and re-class - review expense accounts and check for correct information of P.O’s and invoices.
- Prepaid expense - rolling each month the prepaid expense and checking P.O.’s for goods being received to adjust the prepaid schedule.
- Account reconciliation - Perform account reconciliations by gathering supporting data for accounts being reviewed, make adjustments as required and create documentation.
- Prepare financial statements and management reports
- Perform financial statement analysis
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or currently in school to obtain
- Understanding of general ledger accounting
- Strong Excel skills, ability to use Microsoft Office programs and learn new software
- Experience with SAP preferred
- Ability to solve problems effectively
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
We are currently accepting applications for this position.
doTERRA International, LLC. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, protected veteran status, or disability.