Origin: a Latin derivative
meaning "Gift of the Earth."
At doTERRA we encourage all employees to seek out opportunities that will expand their skill set. We strive to help achieve personal career goals by providing opportunities of growth and movement throughout the company.
Provide support for Global Strategic Sourcing Team by coordinating efforts to discover, review, and present new and existing raw materials
- Clearly understand doTERRA’s mission, culture, products and business strategies to support and strengthen doTERRA’s ability to "Source the Best and Help the Most."
- Clearly understand doTERRA’s Co-Impact Sourcing® program, Sourcing Guiding Principles and key players, roles and responsibilities to complement and enhance doTERRA’s Global Strategic Sourcing team synergy and efforts.
- Clearly understand and enforce doTERRA’s raw material guidelines and policies to protect doTERRA’s brand and integrity.
- Support Global Strategic Sourcing Team by developing and maintaining key intracompany relationships to facilitate clear and timely communication, assessment, decision-making and problem-solving.
- Regularly collaborate with Marketing, R&D, Quality, and other departments to facilitate raw material reviews, change control efforts, launch plans, and promotions.
- Understand and contribute to high-level product launch reports for the Executive Board
- Collaborate with Planners and International Product Managers to coordinate market-specific launches
- Gain a solid understanding of aromatic plants, essential oils, essential oil chemistry, regions of availability, and other important industry knowledge to support the Global Strategic Sourcing Team.
- Creatively find ways to continuously improve current practices, create value for and coordinate with our Global Botanical Network partners and Global Strategic Sourcing Team.
- Organize and clearly communicate all data regarding materials managed by the Global Strategic Sourcing Team.
- Review specifications to ensure accuracy of sourcing-specific information.
- Proactively contribute to and accomplish Strategic Sourcing goals and initiatives.
- Assist with other Global Strategic Sourcing Team needs as requested.
- Bachelors degree in business, economics, finance, supply chain, communications or other equivalent experience required.
- Strong business acumen and/or experience demonstrating the ability to identify, measure and improve key business activities on a continual basis.
- Excellent people skills, sharp attention to detail, and organizational skills.
- Prior experience in basic business functions, product development, sourcing, and business communication.
- Self-starter with ability to work with minimal supervision in identifying tasks that need to be completed.
- Quick learner and ability to manage multiple ongoing projects concurrently.
- Understanding of various supply chain functions, creating efficiencies, and identifying constraints.
- Proven ability to work well with and adapt to cultural differences.
- Moderate knowledge of MS Excel. Basic MS Word and PowerPoint.
- SAP experience very helpful, especially with understanding Bill of Material, MRP, and Where-Used T-codes
We are currently accepting applications for this position.
doTERRA International, LLC. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, protected veteran status, or disability.