Origin: a Latin derivative
meaning "Gift of the Earth."
At doTERRA we encourage all employees to seek out opportunities that will expand their skill set. We strive to help achieve personal career goals by providing opportunities of growth and movement throughout the company.
Provide support for Strategic Sourcing Managers and Global Strategic Sourcing Team by performing essential business activities to ensure the ongoing supply of essential oils and assist in maintaining key sourcing relationships.
- Clearly understand doTERRA’s mission, culture, products and business strategies to support and strengthen doTERRA’s ability to "Source the Best and Help the Most."
- Clearly understand doTERRA’s Co-Impact Sourcing® program, Sourcing Guiding Principles and key players, roles and responsibilities so as to complement and enhance doTERRA’s Global Strategic Sourcing team synergy and efforts.
Support Strategic Sourcing Managers in developing, maintaining and strengthening key sourcing relationships across doTERRA’s Global Botanical Network.
Oversee purchasing efforts in coordination with Strategic Sourcing Managers for all raw material suppliers within a given region of the globe.
Support Strategic Sourcing Managers by performing key business and administrative responsibilities including but not limited to document control and filing, coordination with Global Logistics Team for inbound shipments, analysis and research as needed, while ensuring the on-going supply of doTERRA essential oils.
Support Strategic Sourcing Managers and Strategic Sourcing Team by developing and maintaining key intracompany relationships to facilitate clear and timely communication, assessment, decision-making and problem-solving.
Gain a solid understanding of aromatic plants, essential oils, essential oil chemistry, regions of availability, and other important industry knowledge to support the Global Strategic Sourcing Team.
Creatively find ways to continuously improve current practices, create value for and coordinate with our Global Botanical Network partners and Strategic Sourcing Team.
Proactively contribute to and accomplish Strategic Sourcing goals and initiatives.
Assist with other Global Strategic Sourcing Team needs as requested.
- Bachelors degree in business, economics, finance, supply chain, communications or other equivalent experience required.
- Strong business acumen and/or experience demonstrating the ability to identify, measure and improve key business activites on a continual basis.
- Excellent people skills, sharp attention to detail, and strong analytical and organizational skills.
- Prior experience in basic business functions, procurement, and business communication.
- Self-starter with ability to work with minimal supervision in identifying tasks that need to be completed.
- Quick learner and ability to manage multiple ongoing projects concurrently.
- Understanding of various supply chain functions, creating efficiencies, and identifying constraints.
- Proven ability to work well with and adapt to cultural differences.
- Moderate to advanced knowledge of MS Excel formulas, features, and limitations. Basic MS Word and PowerPoint.
- SAP experience very helpful, especially with understanding purchasing, MRP, and forecasting T-codes.
- Comfortable with some travel (international and domestic) as needed.
We are currently accepting applications for this position.
doTERRA International, LLC. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, protected veteran status, or disability.