Origin: a Latin derivative
meaning "Gift of the Earth."
At doTERRA we encourage all employees to seek out opportunities that will expand their skill set. We strive to help achieve personal career goals by providing opportunities of growth and movement throughout the company.
Responsible for assisting the Operations Systems Project Team. Activities may include one or more of the following: documenting business requirements and processes, application configuration, and system testing. This role is part of doTERRA’s Information Technology (IT) team but will require frequent interaction with Finance, Operations, and other business teams within doTERRA.
- Serve as a liaison between the Operations business area and IT for understanding, defining, and developing business processes and practices.
- Use business analysis techniques to proactively identify process improvements, increase efficiencies, mitigate risks, and resolve issues.
- Work effectively within and across teams to get things accomplished. Bring a new perspective and fresh ideas.
- Develop and maintain appropriate documentation for architecture, design, implementation, and testing activities.
- Present technical subjects/issues clearly to technical and non-technical audiences.
- Provide regular communication to management on work assignment issues and status.
- Majoring in Computer Science, Information Technology, Computer Engineering, Operations Management, Supply Chain Management or related IT/Operations discipline/field or equivalent work experience.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Customer service oriented.
- Strong technical skills including understanding of software development principles.
- Ability to quickly adapt to a changing environment
- Ability to multi-task and support multiple priorities
- Strong Analytical and Problem Solving Skills
- Highly developed interpersonal skills and the ability to work well in a team-based environment.
- Must be able to learn, understand, and apply new technologies to solving business problems.
- Previous ERP system and/or WMS system experience is helpful.
- Previous IT and/or Operations experience is helpful.
We are currently accepting applications for this position.
doTERRA International, LLC. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, protected veteran status, or disability.