Origin: a Latin derivative
meaning "Gift of the Earth."
At doTERRA we encourage all employees to seek out opportunities that will expand their skill set. We strive to help achieve personal career goals by providing opportunities of growth and movement throughout the company.
Job description: Seeking a highly self-motivated Systems Engineer Manager being responsible for leading and participating in a 24 X 7 support team, responsible for technological business continuity, resiliency, and resumption. This lead will be expected to be highly proficient in all aspects of systems engineering and administration in a security-oriented, Windows, Linux, and managed server environments. They would participate in the success and development of the engineers he/she oversees. The individual will join a team of highly motivated individuals that regularly collaborate on a wide range of tasks and projects in a fast-paced environment.
- Performs analysis, acquisition, installation, maintenance, and upgrade of server/computer hardware, operating systems, and software utilities. Including the renewal of maintenance contracts on hardware and applications supported by the system team.
- Deployment of production, development, physical and virtual Windows servers.
- Provide system administration of hardware, operating systems, application software, and overall solutions; Maintain server backup systems and monitor system performance.
- Create procedures for installation, use, and solving problems for IT hardware and software.
- Maintaining and managing Windows servers and hardware in several regions.
- Collecting and analyzing system performance metrics.
- Physically installing server hardware in a datacenter environment.
- Occasional after hours support and availability.
- Working with development and support team to meet requests and troubleshoot issues.
- Optimizing existing and developing infrastructure systems.
- Documenting and communicating system configurations
- Managing change control processes for team, including representing the change during change control board meetings.
- Managing systems team projects and tasks, including day to day walk up requests.
- The candidate must be highly self-motivated and self-directed.
- Excellent ability to present ideas in a professional and user-friendly language and Have excellent telephone, verbal writing and organizational skills.
- This position includes early day arrival or late night depending on severity of issue and workload.
- Occasional weekend and evening work required to support international markets.
- Active Directory Domain and Group Policy Administration.
- Microsoft Exchange/Office 365 Server Administration.
- Microsoft SharePoint Server Administration.
- Solid understanding of basic network topologies and concepts.
- Solid Understanding of basic SAN topologies and concepts.
- Windows OS and Hardware patch deployment.
- Experience with Windows Server 2003/2008/2012.
- 3-5+ Years’ experience with recent technology.
- Bachelor (4-year) degree, with a technical major, such as engineering or computer science.
- Systems Administration/System Engineer certification in Microsoft Technologies.
- Experience working with Linux.
- Experience working with VMWare
- Experience with bash, perl or ruby.
- Perform security hardening via group policies, local policies, scripting, etc.
- Provide on-call support on a rotational basis as assigned.
- Experience with Splunk
- Experience with SaltStack
- Experience with Solarwinds monitoring
- Experience with Avamar and Data Domain backup software.
- Experience with AWS services, compute and storage.
- Experience with Load balancers.
We are currently accepting applications for this position.
doTERRA International, LLC. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, protected veteran status, or disability.