Origin: a Latin derivative
meaning "Gift of the Earth."
At doTERRA we encourage all employees to seek out opportunities that will expand their skill set. We strive to help achieve personal career goals by providing opportunities of growth and movement throughout the company.
Job Description: doTERRA is looking to immediately hire a full-time accounting position responsible for performing tasks related to doTERRA’s s tax obligations. This is a great position for those who want involvement in both US and international tax accounting and business for a growing company. This position is based at our corporate headquarters in Pleasant Grove, UT, and will report to the Senior Director of Tax.
- Manage the federal & state individual and trust income tax compliance
- Manage the annual preparation of FBAR and similar reports
- Manage US employee ex-patriot tax compliance process
- Research, review, and draft tax technical memo and make recommendations for various income tax-related matters
- Manage relationships with third-party tax service providers
- Assist the Director of Tax in supporting the Accounting, International, and Treasury departments as needed
- Assist the Director of Tax with other various strategic initiatives
- Manage and train tax interns
- Bachelor’s degree - preferably in Accounting, Business Administration, or Finance
- Master’s degree (MAcc or MBA)
- CPA Certification
- 5-7 years in public accounting and/or multinational corporate tax department; Big 4 accounting firm experience a plus,
- Experience using CCH tax preparation software
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
- Skilled in managing relationships with outside tax advisors, financial statement auditors, and consultants on an ongoing basis
- Strong organizational, analytical, and time-management skills
- Foreign language abilities are a plus, but not required
We are currently accepting applications for this position.
doTERRA International, LLC. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, protected veteran status, or disability.