Origin: a Latin derivative
meaning "Gift of the Earth."
At doTERRA we encourage all employees to seek out opportunities that will expand their skill set. We strive to help achieve personal career goals by providing opportunities of growth and movement throughout the company.
We are looking for a technical recruiter who can be the hiring resource for our IT department. To evaluate an IT candidate properly, a recruiter with an understanding of information technology skills is necessary. This position will work directly with different hiring managers on filling IT hiring needs at doTERRA’s Corporate Headquarters. This employee will oversee all candidate correspondence, coordinating, and gradually take on full-cycle recruiting for select positions.
- Manage job board posts
- Assist with the screening of applicants
- Coordinate onsite interviews and other recruiting-related meetings
- Sourcing passive candidates
- Manage written and verbal communication with candidates throughout the recruiting process
- Follow up with hiring managers throughout the decision-making process
- Nurture relationships with the prospective talent to effectively market and sell opportunities
- Track and report key recruitment metrics.
- 2 + years of related Technical recruiting experience
- Ability/experience to successfully identify and qualify candidates
- Familiarity with the recruitment life cycle
- Proficiency with Applicant Tracking System(s)
- Ability to simultaneously interact with internal managers
- Ability to adapt to changing priorities, meet deadlines and work well under pressure
- Bachelors degree in Business Administration, Psychology, Behavioral Science or related field, preferred
We are currently accepting applications for this position.
doTERRA International, LLC. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, protected veteran status, or disability.