Origin: a Latin derivative
meaning "Gift of the Earth."
At doTERRA we encourage all employees to seek out opportunities that will expand their skill set. We strive to help achieve personal career goals by providing opportunities of growth and movement throughout the company.
Job Description:This role will be responsible for analyzing training needs, developing curriculum and delivering courses. The training coordinator will evaluate the trainee for effectiveness of training and individual employee growth. The training coordinator will be responsible for development of reporting for measurement of training needs and results. Delivering training to manufacturing employees that comply with FDA and other governing agencies. Coordinate and deliver job trainings specific to jobs.
- Oversee the training team, including vision and mission for successful team.
- Mentor and give direction for the training team to set and accomplish team goals.
- Oversee onboarding of new hires and temporary employees.
- Creating, and maintaining files on employees and temporary employees
- Compiling and sending reports to reflect training that have taken place in the warehouse
- Compiling and sending reports to finance weekly
- Updating and accounting for positions of temporary employees.
- Develop, implement and deliver training programs for varying levels of individuals at the doTERRA Manufacturing facility
- Continually evaluate procedures to monitor and analyze course effectiveness and update curriculum as needed.
- Map out training plans, design and develop training programs
- Choose appropriate training methods per case (simulations, mentoring, on the job training, professional development classes etc)
- Market available training opportunities to employees and provide necessary information
- Use accepted education principles and track new training methods and techniques
- Design and prepare educational aids and materials
- Maintain updated curriculum database and training records
- Provide train-the-trainer sessions for internal subject matter experts
- Manage and maintain in-house training facilities and equipment
- Strong Communication Skills: communicate information to individuals or groups, deliver presentations suited to needs of audience clearly and concisely orally and in writing, listen and respond appropriately;
- Facilitation Skills: ability to engage participants and build learner motivation and learning
- Consulting Skills: consult with business partners on associate development needs
- Coaching Skills: create opportunities for learning through feedback and coaching
- Must demonstrate ability to manage multiple initiatives
- Planning and organization abilities
- Project Management Skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Personal knowledge of packaging materials and package design principles
- Extensive personal network of industry contacts and authorities for reference and coordinating specific job trainings
- Knowledge of manufacturing processes, product designs, safety, and quality
- Ability to communicate and write effectively
- Excellent organizational skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to work well with others in a team environment
We are currently accepting applications for this position.
doTERRA International, LLC. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, protected veteran status, or disability.