Origin: a Latin derivative
meaning "Gift of the Earth."
At doTERRA we encourage all employees to seek out opportunities that will expand their skill set. We strive to help achieve personal career goals by providing opportunities of growth and movement throughout the company.
This role, in collaboration with doTERRA content owners and other web specialists, will work to make doTERRA’s digital content accessible and accurate for doTERRA US Wellness Advocates and their customers and prospects in Chinese. The end-goal is to make critical online information easy to access, accurate, timely, predictable, translated and 100% reliable. Chinese-speaking Wellness Advocates need to build trust in their own essential oil classes and conversations through our web and email content. This full-time position focuses on managing digital content in the SAP hybris web content management and product cockpit systems. A knowledge of HTML basics, content promotion calendars, deadlines and branding standards is required. This is not a web design or web programming role; it is a web content role using a global web content management system and offers a wide variety of experience in working with various doTERRA departments and digital media.
- Must have the ability to spot inaccuracies, imperfections, typos, errors or needed corrections, and make necessary fixes
- Should be ‘hungry to make content right’ in digital media and printed materials
- service minded, "can-do" attitude, trust, and excellent prioritization and communication skills
- Know current and upcoming projects and where they are going
- Focusing on the positive reception and use of doTERRA digital media
- Using time wisely while focusing on top priorities
- Finds satisfactions in content accuracy, keeping content fresh, works hard, and be generally optimistic and upbeat
- Fluency in Chinese is a requirement.
- Must be able to collaborate well with the web team, project managers, and UI-UX design resources.
- Shows a high level of concern for Wellness Advocate, Wholesale Customer needs and experience.
- Very detail-oriented and has a track record of reliably meeting content management deadlines.
- Must proactively solve problems and create solutions, prioritize projects and tasks.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Journalism, Business or related field.
- Experience in global web content management is a plus.
- Knowledge of Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop to edit or web optimize imagery is preferred.
We are currently accepting applications for this position.
doTERRA International, LLC. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, protected veteran status, or disability.