Origin: a Latin derivative
meaning "Gift of the Earth."
At doTERRA we encourage all employees to seek out opportunities that will expand their skill set. We strive to help achieve personal career goals by providing opportunities of growth and movement throughout the company.
We produce awesome product, promotional, testimonial & documentary style videos to promote the world’s best essential oils.
- Assist in producing videos for international events and internal department highlights.
- Contribute creative ideas in a group setting
- Post-production: Editing videos, adding text overlays, creating motion graphics, working interactively with clients/stakeholders, ensuring on-time delivery and meeting quality standards
- Effectively communicate ongoing project status with production team
- Keep up to date with advances in computer technology and video editing.
- Create and fulfill multiple types of video projects from idea inception to publication
- Work with product owners and the other members of the video team in pre-production, production and post-production
- 5+ years’ experience in video production.
- Strong editing skills in Final Cut Pro X or Adobe Primer.
- Creative in a group and independently
- Ability to juggle multiple projects at a time
- Experienced in shooting with DSLR and other video cameras.
- Motion Graphics & Animation are a plus.
- PLEASE SUBMIT A REEL OR EXAMPLES OF YOUR WORK AS A RESUME
We are currently accepting applications for this position.
doTERRA International, LLC. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, protected veteran status, or disability.