At doTERRA we encourage all employees to seek out opportunities that will expand their skill set. We strive to help achieve personal career goals by providing opportunities of growth and movement throughout the company.
This position may be required to operate powered industrial trucks such as: forklifts, turret trucks, order pickers, ride-on pallet jacks and scissor lifts. Duties include receiving products from storage locations and validating accuracy of goods. Also responsible for palletizing items for safe, efficient transport to other distribution facilities around the world via air, ocean and truck. Shift time is 1:30pm - 10:00pm, but are subject to change due to order volume.
- Ensure that goods received are accurate to the order detail.
- Consolidate and re-palletize inventory for safe efficient travel.
- Label hazardous materials to maintain compliance with regulations.
- Complete timely system transactions using RF barcode scanners
- Maintain a clean, safe warehouse environment
- Place pallets on stretch-wrappers
- Load pallets into the appropriate trailers
- Participate in project improvement groups
- Maintain proper documentation and inventory levels
- Focus on reducing wasted inventory, unevenness in work processes and re-work within the fulfillment center
- Be an ambassador of doTERRA culture at all times
- Crosstrain in other areas of the warehouse
- Prior experience safely operating forklifts within the last two years
- Extreme attention to detail is a must
- Strong math skills and organization skills
- Experience with warehouse management software systems
- Industry experience in bulk transportation is a plus
- Familiarity with labeling and shipping dangerous goods is a plus
- Must be self-sufficient and have the ability to complete tasks in the absence of supervision
- Willingness to learn new procedures and processes
- Ability to think creatively to understand complex business dynamics
- Ability to work on your feet for the majority of the shift
- Ability to detect and correct hazardous and potentially hazardous conditions
- Must be able to lift up to 30lbs repeatedly throughout the day
- Able to work at heights of 25 feet via warehouse equipment
We are currently accepting applications for this position.
|Position Level:|| |
|Function: ||Warehouse - LFC|
doTERRA International, LLC. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, protected veteran status, or disability.