Origin: a Latin derivative
meaning "Gift of the Earth."
At doTERRA we encourage all employees to seek out opportunities that will expand their skill set. We strive to help achieve personal career goals by providing opportunities of growth and movement throughout the company.
This position will work directly with the GM and AGM to provide leadership in order to operate at the highest levels of safety and provide accurate and timely customer deliveries at the lowest cost. This role will lead their teams to develop, improve and continually simplify work processes in the bulk fulfillment and inventory management areas.
- Maintain a safe, clean warehouse environment
- Hire, train, supervise and support a team of 20+ warehouse associates
- Manage receiving, picking and distribution of bulk orders; check in shipments, stage merchandise, prepare & load shipments
- Ensure processes are followed to maintain compliance for dangerous goods
- Prepare for and execute year-end physical inventory to achieve exceptional inventory accuracy
- Manage and maintain storage and warehousing strategy for over 15000 storage locations
- Responsible to understand, monitor and improve department processes
- Ensure that department goals are met and adhere to approved budgets to manage expenses, minimize loss, and maximize revenue
- Lead and participate in project improvement groups
- Ensure that goods are dispatched on time, to the appropriate destinations and in the expected quantities
- Focus on reducing waste, inventory, unevenness in work processes and re-work within the fulfillment center
- Analyze complex production and processes; meaning, partner with key business stakeholders to identify opportunities for improvement, present ideas, make recommendations and act based upon analysis to further business goals
- Educate and align team members to the principles, practices, culture, and philosophies of continuous process improvement
- Be an ambassador of the doTERRA culture at all times
- Education equivalent to a college degree in business, engineering, logistics, or other related field, or equivalent in related work experience, demonstrating strong organizational and change management skills
- Minimum 4 years of professional level experience with demonstrated success in process improvement projects and evidence of the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment
- Management experience hiring and training large teams
- Experience with warehouse management systems
- Experience shipping dangerous goods
- Knowledge of hazmat regulations for ocean, air and freight
- Hands-on experience with cycle counting
- Ability to work a flexible schedule
- Frequent travel to 3PL to audit and develop shipping processes
- Industry experience across fulfillment, logistics and/or warehousing
- Preferred prior experience with lean or other process improvement methodology
- Demonstrates proficiency in Microsoft Office, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Demonstrates strong business vocabulary, grammar, and communication skills
- Experience with analytics, demand planning and/or manufacturing
- Highly analytical, ability to think creatively to understand complex business dynamics
- This position is in both an office and warehouse environment that may include exposure to elevated noise levels
- Ability to traverse varying distances and travel between different floors of the building
- Ability to detect and correct hazardous and potentially hazardous conditions
- Ability to communicate effectively with others
We are currently accepting applications for this position.
|Function:||Warehouse - LFC|
doTERRA International, LLC. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, protected veteran status, or disability.