Origin: a Latin derivative
meaning "Gift of the Earth."
At doTERRA we encourage all employees to seek out opportunities that will expand their skill set. We strive to help achieve personal career goals by providing opportunities of growth and movement throughout the company.
Provides support in movement of materials, equipment, and supplies for receiving, warehousing, and distribution services.
- Helps maintain receiving, warehousing, and distribution operations
- Complies with federal, state, and local warehousing, material handling, and shipping requirements by studying existing and new legislation; enforcing adherence to requirements; advising management on needed actions.
- Controls inventory levels by conducting physical counts.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Physically transfer items to and from bin locations
- Regularly cycle count inventory
- Unloads and performs physical count of items received
- Maintain cleanliness and organization of production warehouse
- Continuously follow all safety policies and procedures on the job
- Stage orders prepared for shipment by Shipping Clerk
- Creates daily reports from Run Record to stock STAGING with necessary product for future production
- Maintains cleanliness and order of STAGING locations
- Verify RAW oil weight entering and leaving production rooms
- Occasionally help with loading of outgoing shipments
- High School Diploma or GED preferred
- For safety and other purposes, must have communication skills including reading, writing and must be able to communicate to others as well as be able to receive communication from others
- Must be self-motivated and hard working
- Capable of finding work to do during any slow period of time
- Basic math skills
- Able to lift up to 50 lb.
- Ability to work on your own and be efficient
- Must be safety and quality conscious
- Willingness to learn new procedures and processes
- Must have basic computer skills including email, excel, word, etc.
- Must be forklift certified and have the ability to drive a forklift (this can be learned)
We are currently accepting applications for this position.
doTERRA International, LLC. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, protected veteran status, or disability.