Origin: a Latin derivative
meaning "Gift of the Earth."
At doTERRA we encourage all employees to seek out opportunities that will expand their skill set. We strive to help achieve personal career goals by providing opportunities of growth and movement throughout the company.
The Receiving Team Lead will lead an assigned team through the daily activities in doTERRA’s Fulfillment Center to ensure smooth operations and efficient completion of projects. This position assists the hiring manager with training of new team members, oversees the daily workflow, coordinates schedules and assignments of the Receiving Team
- Ensures that the necessary equipment is available and in working order to complete assignments.
- Leads team in conducting daily safety checks on equipment, including forklifts, pallet jacks and other warehouse machines.
- Inspects quality and quantity of supplies and equipment delivered to the team.
- Verifies that order slips match and have the appropriate signatures.
- Keeps team members informed about rules, regulations, policies, and objectives.
- Maintains detailed and accurate work records.
- Collaborates with the team to identify ways to improve department effectiveness; implements viable ideas.
- Works with Supervisor and Warehouse Manager to resolve conflicts that arise among team members and/or other employees.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Be an ambassador of doTERRA at all times.
- Prior experience safely operating forklifts within the prior two years.
- Experience with warehouse management software systems.
- Excellent management and interpersonal skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to motivate team to accomplish objectives.
- Ability to solve conflicts among coworkers.
- Ability to remain organized and think creatively to understand complex business dynamics.
- Basic understanding of records, inventories, and other routine documentation used in the warehouse.
- Thorough understanding of warehouse procedures and regulations
We are currently accepting applications for this position.
doTERRA International, LLC. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, protected veteran status, or disability.