Origin: a Latin derivative
meaning "Gift of the Earth."
At doTERRA we encourage all employees to seek out opportunities that will expand their skill set. We strive to help achieve personal career goals by providing opportunities of growth and movement throughout the company.
Job description: Responsible for configuring and delivering critical business functions for the Operations department as part of doTERRA’s Manhattan WMS implementation effort. Additional duties will include documenting business requirements and processes, application configuration, security configuration, and other duties as assigned for administration and management of the Manhattan system. This role is part of doTERRA’s Information Technology (IT) team but will require frequent interaction with Operations and other business teams within doTERRA.
- Support business processes as they relate to the WMS and the associated integration points.
- Serve as the primary liaison between the business and IT for understanding, defining and developing business processes and practices within Manhattan WMS related to the Operations business area.
- Define business requirements and produce functional design specifications, traceability matrix, and test cases.
- Provide ongoing maintenance and support for applications within the area of responsibility and provide production support.
- Deliver assignments according to a schedule.
- Use business analysis techniques to proactively identify process improvements, increase efficiencies, mitigate risks, and resolve issues.
- Work effectively within and across teams to get things accomplished. Bring a new perspective and fresh ideas.
- Develop and maintain appropriate documentation for architecture, design, implementation, and testing activities.
- Present technical subjects/issues clearly to technical and non-technical audiences.
- Provide regular communication to management on work assignment issues and status.
- Work directly with vendor resources to achieve project goals and provide ongoing support of the system.
- Build, develop, and grow business relationships with users, IT and with external vendors.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Business Management, Systems Analysis, or related field or equivalent work experience.
- 2-5 years of direct work experience in supporting warehouse applications (Manhattan, JDA, HighJump, etc.). Manhattan experience highly preferred.
- Expert in working both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Conforms well to shifting priorities, demands and timelines through analytical and problem-solving capabilities.
- Reacts to project adjustments and alterations promptly and efficiently.
- Experience in a warehouse environment.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Must be able to learn, understand, and apply new technologies to solving business problems.
- Experience in MLM/direct selling industry preferred
We are currently accepting applications for this position.
doTERRA International, LLC. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, protected veteran status, or disability.