Origin: a Latin derivative
meaning "Gift of the Earth."
At doTERRA we encourage all employees to seek out opportunities that will expand their skill set. We strive to help achieve personal career goals by providing opportunities of growth and movement throughout the company.
Responsible for assisting the HR Systems Project Team. Activities may include one or more of the following: conducting discovery sessions, documenting business requirements and processes, application configuration, system testing, documentation, User training, Production support and delivering effective HR solutions that leverage SAP and industry-standard best practices.. This role is part of doTERRA’s Information Technology (IT) team but will require frequent interaction with HR, Development team, Finance and other business teams within doTERRA.
- Serve as a liaison between the Human Resource business area and IT for understanding, defining, and developing business processes and practices.
- Use business analysis techniques to proactively identify process improvements, increase efficiencies, mitigate risks, and resolve issues.
- Work effectively within and across teams to get things accomplished. Bring a new perspective and fresh ideas.
- Develop and maintain appropriate documentation for architecture, design, implementation, and testing activities.
- Present technical subjects/issues clearly to technical and non-technical audiences.
- Provide regular communication to management on work assignment issues and status.
- Evaluate and appropriately respond to customer reported problems to determine the affected business service, and identify who needs to be involved in problem resolution.
- Consults with the business to identify, define and document business needs and objectives, input and output requirements and levels of system access
- Analyzes the feasibility of, and develops requirements for, new systems and enhancements to existing systems; ensures the system design fits the needs of the users
- Identifies opportunities for improving business processes through technology and/or non-system changes
- May assist in the preparation of proposals to develop new systems and/or change existing systems
- Reads and interprets functional technical literature and translates in terms understandable to the end-users
- Bachelors and/or Master’s Degree or equivalent experience
- Minimum 0-4 years’ experience in a professional environment with an Enterprise HR platform (SAP, SuccessFactors or any ERP is preferred).
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Customer service-oriented.
- Strong conceptual, analytical, problem-solving, troubleshooting and resolution skills
- Ability to quickly adapt to a changing environment
- Ability to multi-task and support multiple priorities
- Highly developed interpersonal skills and the ability to work well in a team-based environment.
- Must be able to learn, understand, and apply new technologies to solving business problems.
- Previous ERP system and/or HR system/tools experience is helpful.
- Previous IT and/or HR experience is helpful.
We are currently accepting applications for this position.
doTERRA International, LLC. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, protected veteran status, or disability.